|Monday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
- Animal Boarding
- Animal Flea Control
- Animal Microchipping
- Small Animal Vet
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Euthanasia
- Veterinary Medical Specialties
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Vaccinations
- New Pet Initial Visit
- Physical Exam
Our mission is to provide the community with the most current information available regarding the well-being of your four-legged family members. We hope our passion is contagious.
• Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets’ complete health care needs.
• Surgical Services: Our surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
• Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient’s vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
• Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
• Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
• Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
• Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
• Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
• Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
• Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
• Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday or a pre-arranged pickup on Sunday.
In May of 2001 Dr. Tina Roggenbeck graduated from the College of Veterinary Medicine at Michigan State University and joined the staff at Veterinary Health Center. Prior to attending M.S.U she worked as a retail buyer for a department store. Her special interest include ophthamology and dermatology. Her passion for animals extends into her personal life, as she and her husband enjoy spending free time with their 7 cats, 3 dogs and 2 horses.